We strongly recommend Professor’s use their OneDrive. The network drives below are only available on campus or through VPN.
How to connect to your Professor’s drive with your Personal Laptop
- In the start menu, click on Run.
Enter the following Server address
- You will be prompted to enter your username and password.
Entering your credentials
- Username = D_QMST_01\username
- Password – This is the same password as signon.stjohns.edu
- Check off the “Remember my password” and click “OK”
How to connect to the St. John’s Professor’s Drive with your Macintosh MacBook/Pro
- In the Finder, click on "Go", in the menu bar. Then highlight and scroll and click "Connect to Server".
- You will be prompted to enter the Server Address. Enter the following,
- Click "Connect" on the prompt window.
- You will be prompted for your credentials. Enter your Username and Password in the provided boxes. You may check the box off the “Remember this password in my keychain”. This will remember your password and username for future connections.
- The Professors Drive will show up on your desktop.