For security purposes, if you have lost your Storm Card, you must report it to the Public Safety office. Below are steps to follow in order to report it.
1. Log in to https://signon.stjohns.edu..
(For more information on how to log in, please see instructions: Signon.stjohns.edu Log In Instructions)
2. Click on the UIS icon.
3. When UIS opens up, click on the Personal Information tab, then click Manage Your StormCard.
4. Click on Report StormCard Lost/Stolen.
5. Select the option to report it, then click SUBMIT.
* Note: As soon as you click subit on this button, your card will be disabled. You will have to request a replacement card, as one is not automatically issued.