HOW TO ACCESS CABLE TV USING SPECTRUM U
To use our SpectrumU service your Android / iOS Smart Device, Roku or Laptop, must be connected to SJUMobile or SJUGuest.
Please follow the instructions below on how to access the service.
1. On your Android device, such as Firestick, tablet or phone, launch the Google Play Store
2. On the Play Store home screen, tap the magnifying glass (Search) icon
3. In the search bar, type SpectrumU (no spaces) and select the matching SpectrumU app when it appears
4. Tap the Install button, then Accept
5. Once the installation is complete, the SpectrumU app will appear on your home screen
1. On your iOS device, such as an Apple TV, iPad, or iPhone, launch the App Store
2. In the search bar, type SpectrumU and select the matching SpectrumU app
3. Tap the Free button, then Install App
4. Once installation is complete, close the App Store and locate the SpectrumU app on your home screen
1. On your laptop go to https://watch.spectrum.net (Computer must be connected to SJUMobile Wi-Fi)
1. On your Roku device go to the search tab
2. Search for Spectrum app and install
3. Once installed the Spectrum app will be located on your home screen
If you have any trouble connecting your device to campus WI-FI, please submit a request at https://IThelp.stjohns.edu
Was this answer helpful?