Pertains to the following devices:
- MacBook / MacBook Pro / Mac Pro / iMac
- iPad / iPhones
OnMacBook / MacBook Pro / Mac Pro / iMac, use the following:
- Click the Apple menu in the top left of Desktop, then drop down to select System Preferences.
- When the System Preferences screen appears, please go to the third-row section and click Network (Grey Globe).
- Under Network screen, please select Wi-Fi (formerly called Airport) on the left, click “Turn Wi-Fi Off” and then click Advanced in lower right.
- Under the Wi-Fi (formerly Airport) tab, select the network which you want to remove and click on the button “-”. Then click OK, in lower right.
- Turn WI-FI in the top right of Network Panel.
On iPhone / iPad, use the following:
First, make sure your device does not remember the network:
- Go to Settings > Wi-Fi.
- Tap ⓘ next to the Wi-Fi network that you want your device to forget.
- Tap Forget This Network, then tap Forget to confirm.
To remove the wireless profile from an iOS device:
- Go to Settings > General > Profiles
- Select the profile you wish to remove (eduroam or UI-Wireless-Setup, for example)
- Select Remove
- If asked, enter your device’s security PIN/Passcode number
- If you delete a profile, all of the settings, apps, and data associated with the profile are may also be deleted.