If you are able to login to your https://signon.stjohns.edu account, but need to change your password, please follow the steps below:
1. Log in to your account at: https://signon.stjohns.edu
2. In the top right-hand corner, click on your “Name”. Then, click on “Settings”.
3. You will be directed to your Account screen. Click on the “Edit Profile” button on the right-hand side.
4. You will be asked to enter your password once more.
5. You will have the options to change your password, and enter a phone number to use for a Forgotten Password reset with SMS or Voice Call options. You can also change or update your authentication methods in this same screen.
If you do not know your password or are unable to log in, please attempt these steps here first: Forgot Password Instructions
After attempting to reset your password and you are still unable to login, please call our service desk:
Service Desk: (718) 990-5000
Hours of Operation: Monday to Friday, 7:30am to 7:30pm