Changing Your Password:
Updating your Multifactor Authentication Methods:
1. Log in to your account at the following site: https://signon.stjohns.edu
2. In the top right-hand corner, click on your “Name”. Then, click on “Settings”.
3. You will be directed to your Account screen. Click on the “Edit Profile” button on the right-hand side.
4. You will be asked to enter your password once more.
5. You will be prompted to confirm your identity through the Multi-Factor Authentication method that you previously set up.
You MUST click on "Send Code" button FIRST in order for the code to be sent. Once received, enter the code and click the VERIFY button.
Once the page opens up, you will have the options to change your password, and enter a phone number to use for a Forgotten Password reset with SMS or Voice Call options. You can also change or update your authentication methods in this same screen.
To change your password, please note that your password must meet these requirements:
- At least 10 characters
- A lowercase letter
- An uppercase letter
- A number
- A symbol
- No parts of your username
- Does not include your first name
- Does not include your last name
- Your password cannot be any of your last 5 passwords
- At least 6 day(s) must have elapsed since you last changed your password
After attempting to reset your password, if you are still unable to login, please call our service desk, and press option 2.
Service Desk: (718) 990-5000
Hours of Operation: Monday to Friday, 7:30am to 7:30pm, EST