Below are instructions on how to install Microsoft Teams on your computer.
1. Please visit Microsoft's website to download the installation file: Download MS Teams
2. Click Download
3. Go to your Downloads folder. Double-click on the Teams install file.
4. Once it installs, it will ask you to sign in. Log into Microsoft Teams by clicking on Work or school account.
5. Enter your full St. John's University email address.
**If you are a student, please enter it in the format of @my.stjohns.edu
6. The login window will redirect to Signon.stjohns.edu.
Please enter the same credentials that you use for logging in to this portal.
If you have not logged in to https://signon.stjohns.edu before, please follow these instructions: How Do I Sign Into my Signon Okta Portal?
If you need assistance in learning how to use the Teams application: